18/12/2012

The Christmasstree

This is a collection of my finest Christmas Decoration, all handmade and all gather around a very special Christmas tree. These tree holes memories of the time we were living in Shanghai and it will follow me on my journey around the World.


Most of the decoration I made this year has already been sold, so I had to make some new ones for my family to enjoy over the holidays:



Now is time to take a break and recharge the batteries before a new year will start. Therefore I which you all the best: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013 may it be the fortune of joy for everyone!!!!


Just wanted to say, Thank you, see you next year. I will be back soon with new post around my work. Got some special prepared, so keep your eyes open. It's going to bee sweet and soft!!!!

Look out for my Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GinkgoLife-Organic-Bio-Fashion-for-Kids/171371919546086?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment